Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughts of the week

Some thoughts:
1. Hairballs in the Metro are absolutely sick
2. I think I'm about to demolish this bag of Peanut M&Ms my mom sent me today.
3. I've become a professional at ripping open packages. My apartment is a football fields length from the post office and when I receive a package, its demolished by the time I get home.
4. Went running this morning and forgot how out of shape I'm actually in.
5. Something I love about Portugal is the fact that I am walking distance from a restaurant where I can get skewers of meat brought to my table for crazy cheap, relatively speaking.
6. After living here in my apartment alone, I greatly appreciate stay at home moms because it is insanely difficult to keep this place clean, and I feel that cooking just takes up way too much time.
7. I believe that I'm obsessed with coffee. The real problem is that the caffeine no longer affects me. That's not good to be able to drink espresso shots and not be phased by a bolt of energy.

1 comment:

Sarah Shay said...

Craig I agree with all of these thoughts and completely relate, well, with the exception of the meat skewer one, which really just makes me kind of jealous...